[ros-users] robot_state_publisher

Ugo Cupcic ugo at shadowrobot.com
Tue Apr 6 15:53:54 UTC 2010

Hi,

I figured it out. My urdf model didn't have the same number of joints as
my published joint_states messages. I thought the robot_state_publisher
would ignore the published joint_states messages that he wasn't able to
map to the model but it doesn't seem to be the case (it's safer this way
I guess).

Thanks for all your answers.

Cheers,

Ugo