[ros-users] camera_calibration

Patrick Beeson beeson.p at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 20:46:48 UTC 2010

I checked out latest and had to do a small bit of changes to sync the
timestamps of the two cameras whenever frames have very close
timestamps.  So they aren't EXACTLY synced, but VERY closely synced.  I
can try to send you a screen shot of the output.  Note, I am testing
this with a quite small checkerboard (your checkerboard, but with 26mm
squares).  Maybe that's the problem?  Maybe I'm sampling a space too
close to the cameras?