[ros-users] camera calibration 320x240 ?

Adam Leeper aleeper at stanford.edu
Tue Apr 6 21:55:26 UTC 2010

I saw the ticket earlier but now I can't find it anymore, I assume it is
closed? This brings up some questions (I'm new to managed projects):

1. Where can I find closed tickets? (e.g., I can't see the "work around
solution" if I can't find the ticket.)

2. If I am using the pre-built boxturtle install of ROS, how do I get
updates of this sort? Do i svn just the packages or files I know are
updated...?

Thanks,
Adam

Adam Leeper