[ros-users] camera calibration 320x240 ?

Tully Foote tfoote at willowgarage.com
Tue Apr 6 22:02:12 UTC 2010

Adam,
To find closed tickets you can use the search
https://code.ros.org/trac/ros-pkg/search?q=3951  or add "Closed" in the
status query, https://code.ros.org/trac/ros-pkg/query

The pre-built boxturtle binaries are periodically updated when new packages
are released.  If you want super fast changes you will want to pull from
svn.  But remember this is much less stable.  You may want to just patch.
And remember that whatever you pull and change from svn, all dependent
packages will need to be rebuilt.

Tully

Tully Foote
Systems Engineer