[ros-users] stereo calibration topic requirements?

Patrick Beeson beeson.p at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 02:22:58 UTC 2010

Along these lines, I know how to do software triggering (in theory) for
lib1394, so I could add that to the camera1394 node (along with
configuration options to connect to and publish data from multiple
cameras that will be sync'ed.  But, this won't be for a while.

I noted that roscpp latest has a new feature in message_filters for
ApproximateTime syncing, that adapts as needed to syncing multiple
incoming messages.  Unfortunately, rospy doesn't implement this, so it's
not a simple line edit to fix the calibration package, which uses rospy.