[ros-users] robot_state_publisher

Ugo Cupcic ugo at shadowrobot.com
Wed Apr 7 10:08:33 UTC 2010

Wim,

The urdf model which doesn't work contained two links and a joint. I
tried it once more and I don't get a warning in the rxconsole. Still the
robot_state_publisher didn't subscribe to the /joint_states topic.

The dummy.xml file I attached is my simplified urdf model that doesn't
work. I have a more complete urdf model which works fine.

Cheers,

Ugo