[ros-users] problems with image_proc using a modified camera

Blaise Gassend blaise at willowgarage.com
Wed Apr 7 23:17:59 UTC 2010

Is the timestamp getting set correctly in the image you are publishing?
Image_proc will be trying to match timestamps in the images to
timestamps in the camera_infos.

This actually seems like a good ticket against image_proc. The
functionality you are looking for seems like it could be useful to other
people. I created ticket #3965 to track it.