[ros-users] camera1394 and swissranger

Patrick Beeson beeson.p at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 15:32:19 UTC 2010

Thanks.  I'll use this info to get this process automated when you run
'rosdep install sr4k'.  Next week, I'll try to make time to make the
sr4k/sr3k a runtime option, instead of a compile time option.

On naming, I've avoided calling this swissranger to avoid a conflict
with the one in tum, but since the libsb version of the drivers or no
longer support by Mesa, maybe the tum-pkg maintainers will go ahead and
remove swissranger first, and I can rename sr4k then.

You mention problems running the sr3k for the second time.  Do you power
the device off and on then it works again?  Again, sorry that I don't
have an SR3K to help get the driver working better with those devices.
It works great with SR4K devices.