[ros-users] Cross-compilation and library locations

Osiloke Emoekpere osiloke_e at skuuled.com
Tue Apr 13 03:49:20 UTC 2010

That is a much cleaner way of cross compiling ROS, thanks (even though i did
not start this thread).
For my compile i ended up using bitbake to build the dependencies (apr,
log4cxx, boost) and then did the
gumros way but i'll be using your technique from now on.

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 11:19 PM, Benjamin Vanheuverzwijn <bvanheu at gmail.com