[ros-users] Confusion with TF...

John Hsu johnhsu at willowgarage.com
Wed Apr 14 18:18:40 UTC 2010

Hi,
It's hard to debug this issue without being able to reproduce the problem...
is there a way you can create a pseudo-package which we can run and
reproduce the symptoms?  Also, can you also attach outputs from

rosrun tf view_frames
roswtf

You can see most of the tf debugging tools at:

http://www.ros.org/wiki/tf/Debugging%20tools

Lastly, there's a tf troubleshoot page here that might be helpful:

http://www.ros.org/wiki/tf/Troubleshooting

thanks,
John