[ros-users] Gazebo simulation video

Benjamin Cohen bencohen2 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 18:31:41 UTC 2010

Pratyash,

This was just asked this morning. I'm sure you'll receive both of these
replies in the mailing list digest:

For recording Gazebo (and rviz), I've used this in the past:

http://www.ros.org/wiki/RecordingOpenGLAppsWithGLC

I have had trouble with the install script on a 64-bit version of Karmic. It
complains about one of the deps not supporting 64-bit I think.

It works great though!

-- ben