[ros-users] image_pipeline 1.0.1 released

Patrick Mihelich mihelich at willowgarage.com
Thu Apr 15 22:06:00 UTC 2010

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 9:21 PM, Adam Leeper <aleeper at stanford.edu> wrote:

> I use a pre-built boxturtle install for most of ROS, but I checked out
> an SVN-based version of "latest" so I could try the fixes.
>
> ~/rosinstall ~/ros http://ros.org/rosinstalls/latest_pr2.rosinstall

That actually gets you the latest (unstable) development release of
image_pipeline, 1.1.2. You can replace "latest" with "boxturtle", or check
out https://code.ros.org/svn/ros-pkg/stacks/image_pipeline/tags/boxturtledirectly.

But it sounds like you'll still have trouble with 1.0.1, see below...

I still get an error related to the button sizes, and it looks like
> that part of the code is unchanged from the previous version...

I don't know what this problem is, can you be more specific?

I'm pretty sure I have the new file though, because now I had to
> comment out the part about "Wait for set_camera_info service at
> startup, error if it doesn't become available (#3977)." since I don't
> have a service running.

In the development release you checked out you can disable the check with
the "--no-service-check" option. I didn't include that option in 1.0.1
because strictly speaking camera_calibration requires the set_camera_info
service, but maybe I should relax that requirement.

Due to a problem in the service check code
(#3989<https://code.ros.org/trac/ros-pkg/ticket/3989>)
I'll have to do a 1.0.2 release, but I'd like to know what your button size
error is first.

Cheers,
Patrick