[ros-users] handling multiple topics in Python

Patrick Bouffard patrick.m.bouffard at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 23:55:54 UTC 2010

I was just now in the process of doing that.. The biggest I've seen is
about 3 seconds. They tend to be relatively infrequent but frequent
enough that they will be troublesome for my application. Here's an
example output, this is with autorepeat_rate set to 5 Hz:
http://pastebin.org/152943

I may take a quick try at writing a pure python node for the joystick
using pygame as I'm familiar with that and had no issues with it using
the same hardware. I'll let everyone know how that goes.

Pat