[ros-users] cmd_vel topic has no attribute linear

Ken Conley kwc at willowgarage.com
Sun Apr 18 18:33:58 UTC 2010

Hi hitesh,

It would help if you cut and paste the exact error message and include a
sample program. I suspect that the program is using the subscriber object
instead of the message object, but this is hard to tell without more
information.

Ken

On Apr 18, 2010 9:43 AM, "hitesh dhiman" <hitesh.dhiman.1988 at gmail.com>