[ros-users] tabletop_objects package deprecated ?

Radu Bogdan Rusu rusu at willowgarage.com
Mon Apr 19 21:03:44 UTC 2010

I'm not sure what the tabletop_objects package was supposed to do, but I bet it was in an unmaintained broken state if
it got removed.

Can you please tell us what sort of functionality are you searching for? Tabletop_object_detector is not ready yet for
mass consumption, and I am not sure if it does what you want, as it depends on a few unreleased packages, and an SQL
database backend.

Cheers,
Radu.