[ros-users] rosjava bug and message overflow

Brian Gerkey gerkey at willowgarage.com
Wed Apr 21 21:18:13 UTC 2010

Btw, rosjava is in need of a maintainer.

I did a bit of work this morning to get rosjava, test_rosjava, and
rosclj unblacklisted and building against both boxturtle and latest.
 So at least our continuous integration system
(http://build.willowgarage.com/) will let us know if they stop
working.

But in the long term, we'll need somebody who uses rosjava to
volunteer to maintain it.

	brian.