[ros-users] Pioneer 3dx in ROS

Tucker Hermans thermans at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Apr 21 23:57:33 UTC 2010

Hi Dan,

I send the MotorState command of 4 and have no problems.

I have a teleop keyboard port which I use for communicating with the p3dx
that you can find here:
github.com/trhermans/AffLearning/tree/master/pioneer_control/

Note: the launch file is setup for a p3dx with a PTZ connected to an onboard
computer and uses the probe camera driver to get the video stream.

<http://github.com/trhermans/AffLearning/tree/master/pioneer_control/>I have
only been testing the changes to the p2os package on a p3dx with an onboard
computer, I don't think this should have any issues, but it could. Let me
know if the keyboard operation gives the same problems you have now and I'll
try and help debug it.

-Tucker