[ros-users] roscreate

Ugo Cupcic ugo at shadowrobot.com
Thu Apr 22 10:19:11 UTC 2010

Hi,

If it was not created in the standard ros stack directory, you need to
add the path to your package in </opt/ros/boxturtle>/setup.sh. And then
source the setup.sh

Cheers,

Ugo

Ugo Cupcic         |  Shadow Robot Company | ugo at shadowrobot.com
Software Engineer      251 Liverpool Road
need a Hand?           London  N1 1LX       | +44 20 7700 2487
http://www.shadowrobot.com/hand/              @shadowrobot