[ros-users] problems with nav_view / nav stack

David Lu!! davidvlu at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 18:00:02 UTC 2010

Map->odom 10.245 Hz
Odom->Base 10.209 Hz
Base->Laser 30.203 Hz
(according to view_frames)

Odom->base is being published from the B21 node, which also publishes joint
states, which go through an aggregator node to the robot_state_publisher
node, which publishes base->laser.

I should note, I had been running these tests with only the B21 node on the
robot, and the rest running on a different machine. Putting everything on
the robot did lead to some success.

-David!!