[ros-users] Camera_calibration Error: Stereo calibration

Adam Stambler adasta at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 00:39:29 UTC 2010

Hi,

I am working with the stereo calibrator.  I am trying to calibrate a stereo
rig with two logitech webcams whose images are  320 by 240.  The camera
drivers are based off of modified v4l2stereo code.  Is it possible that we
introduced this kind of error with an incorrectly written image publisher?

Thank you again for the help,
Adam