[ros-users] problems with nav_view / nav stack

David Lu!! davidvlu at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 19:50:27 UTC 2010

So what I thought was a amcl problem is actually a nav_view problem. It
works like it should in rviz.
In nav_view, the problem seems to be that the green circle is not moving.
The particle cloud was properly moving around it. I'm guessing this is
either a misconfigured tf-frame or amcl_pose not being subscribed to
properly.

Thanks Eitan, Brian and Tully for helping me through this.

-David!!