[ros-users] robot_pose_ekf /vo input units

William Woodall wjwwood at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 14:35:59 UTC 2010

Wow, thanks Jack, the ROS specific part of your gps code will probably work
for us.  I think your right though, ROS should have a standardized gps msg
that can be linked through a standard gps-to-odom node that can do these
calculations for you given just your gps topic.  I really appreciate your
help, this should really save us a lot of time implementing and
troubleshooting these calculations.

Thanks,

William Woodall
Undergraduate Software Engineering