[ros-users] "rostopic pub" and Float64MultiArray

Miguel Prada miguel.register at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 16:14:43 UTC 2010

Thanks Ken,

I've been able to use 'rostopic pub' for a while for testing thanks to your tip, and I also found out I should've looked deeper into YAML before asking.

However, after too much terminal work for my taste, I've ended up coding a little python node with a nice Qt4 GUI to work more easily :)

Regards,
Miguel.