[ros-users] Will the arm_navigation-related binary packages be updated for the official cturtle release?

Adolfo Rodríguez Tsouroukdissian adolfo.rodriguez at pal-robotics.com
Tue Aug 3 14:25:27 UTC 2010

Hello all,

The binary packages for the arm_navigation-related stacks (in particular
motion_planning_environment) have some issues that have already been
resolved in trunk, such as handling the use_collision_map parameter
correctly. Are there plans of upgrading these packages before the stable
cturtle release, or will it have to wait to a later point in time?.
I ask because I'm documenting a list of required ROS packages, and I'd like
to specify which of these (if any) need to be manually built from source.

Thanks in advance,

Adolfo

--
Adolfo Rodríguez Tsouroukdissian, Ph. D.

Robotics engineer
PAL ROBOTICS S.L
http://www.pal-robotics.com
Tel. +34.93.414.53.47
Fax.+34.93.209.11.09
AVISO DE CONFIDENCIALIDAD: Este mensaje y sus documentos adjuntos, pueden
contener información privilegiada y/o confidencial que está dirigida
exclusivamente a su destinatario. Si usted recibe este mensaje y no es el
destinatario indicado, o el empleado encargado de su entrega a dicha
persona, por favor, notifíquelo inmediatamente y remita el mensaje original
a la dirección de correo electrónico indicada. Cualquier copia, uso o
distribución no autorizados de esta comunicación queda estrictamente
prohibida.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and the accompanying document(s) may
contain confidential information which is privileged and intended only for
the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you are not the
distribution or use of this e-mail and/or accompanying document(s) is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify the sender at the above e-mail address.