[ros-users] wg-ros-pkg/trunk and ros-pkg/trunk moved to trunk_cturtle

Ken Conley kwc at willowgarage.com
Tue Aug 3 23:31:30 UTC 2010

We've moved the contents of wg-ros-pkg/trunk and ros-pkg/trunk to
separate 'trunk_cturtle' branches. Now that C Turtle is out, we are
maintaining code against multiple distributions (Box Turtle, C Turtle,
and Unstable). It has become necessary for us to start maintaining
better version and API consistency for our code. We also feel that
this is a good time to make this transition as most of our code has
been transitioned to stacks that you can install separately. The code
that remains in our trunks is generally very unstable and should be
avoided by most users.

If you are using packages from this location, you'll find them moved here:

https://code.ros.org/svn/ros-pkg/branches/trunk_cturtle/
https://code.ros.org/svn/wg-ros-pkg/branches/trunk_cturtle/

As the URL suggests, these packages will be developed against C Turtle
libraries and remain consistent with those APIs. Packages that are
developed for Diamondback Turtle will be located in wg-ros-pkg/trunk
and ros-pkg/trunk.

 -- your friendly neighborhood Repo man