[ros-users] hokuyo on mac

DRamachandran at hra.com DRamachandran at hra.com
Thu Aug 12 01:13:31 UTC 2010

Hi Blaise,

Sorry for the 8months (!!) gap in reply. I was distracted by other things
and stopped working on this.
But now I'm planning to get back to working on this and I was wondering a
solution has been found  yet ?

cliff notes: Hokuyo not working on mac os x snow leopard, ros 1.0.0.  fopen
call on hokuyo tty hanging. reason unknown. last email of previous thread
attached.

Thanks,
~Deepak