[ros-users] vSLAM demo?

poojav poojavish at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 00:03:10 UTC 2010

Hey Rishi, a few colleagues and I are trying to get the demo working as well
with a Bumblebee camera and a SICK laser.  For now, we're just trying to
view the visual odometry results on the Willow Garage map as in the
test_bag.launch file, but it doesn't seem to be working.  We changed the
subscriptions in the stereo_vslam_node.cpp to match the location of our
publishing of the rectified images and camera info (looks like that's as far
as you got as well).  However, we don't seem to be getting anything.  I'm
still trying to figure out if we're publishing correctly, but I'm wondering
if there happened to be anything else you changed - if you got it all
working.  Thanks!