[ros-users] Autofocus for Logitech QC Pro 9000

Dejan Pangercic dejan.pangercic at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 07:55:01 UTC 2010

Dear ROS-istas,

I got a Logitech QC Pro 9000 camera which came with an autofocus
property and which I can set in e.g. guvcview (though only as su
user). It is set to false by default and it would be nice to be able
to enable it within any of the ROS drivers. I did not find this
feature in any of the existing drivers I tried out (gscam,
logitech_web_cam,  logitech_usb_webcam, usb_cam).
Said that, does anyone know which driver would be the simplest to
bring this feature in?

thx and cheers, D.
--
MSc. Dejan Pangercic