[ros-users] data storage for recognition

Ugo Cupcic ugo at shadowrobot.com
Tue Aug 31 15:17:57 UTC 2010

 Hi,

We're participating in a project regarding in hand manipulation.

For this project we need to store relatively large quantities of data we
get from different sensors (including tactile sensors / position sensors
/ orientation / ...) to caracterize different objects. We then need to
access those data to compare against incoming values.

Is there a ROS package which already does this kind of storage / access ?

Cheers,

Ugo

Ugo Cupcic         |  Shadow Robot Company | ugo at shadowrobot.com
Software Engineer  |    251 Liverpool Road |
need a Hand?       |    London  N1 1LX     | +44 20 7700 2487
http://www.shadowrobot.com/hand/              @shadowrobot