[ros-users] yaml file for CartesianPoseController, JTTeleop, etc?

Adam Leeper aleeper at stanford.edu
Tue Aug 31 18:46:19 UTC 2010

Hi-

I'm sending this out as a separate request. Is there a default .yaml file
for the cartesian pose controller? I made my own but I totally guessed on
the pid gains for fb_trans and fb_rot, and I'm not sure if I'm missing
anything else. The controller manager loaded it so maybe it's ok...

I've looked around a lot for information on using Cartesian pose controller,
the JTTeleop stuff, or related controllers, and I can't seem to find
adequate documentation on the wiki nor any configuration files in the
package directories. Should i be looking somewhere else?

Thanks,
Adam

Adam Leeper
Stanford University