[ros-users] People Stack/Face Detector

Dejan Pangercic dejan.pangercic at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 18:30:35 UTC 2010

Hi David,
fyio, to even better improve the localization of the face and to
filter out false positives I'd often use face detector in the
combination with the legs detector, e.g.
http://tum-ros-pkg.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/tum-ros-pkg/perception/people_detector_node/.
I did not check as of lately but I am pretty sure that Caroline also
has one in the people stack.

cheers, D.