[ros-users] problems pairing sixaxis controller

Adam Leeper aleeper at stanford.edu
Mon Aug 2 06:48:01 UTC 2010

Thanks William.

I added a link to those Karmic instructions on the last line of section 1.3
in ps3joy/Tutorials/PairingJoystickAndBluetoothDongle, since I imagine I'm
not the only one who overlooked the link to those instructions. (Yes, I am
guilty of jumping straight to the tutorial page without reading the package
overview page :)

--Adam

Adam Leeper
Stanford University