[ros-users] objects_database_remote_client.launch in household_objects_database not found?

Ken Conley kwc at willowgarage.com
Mon Aug 2 15:50:26 UTC 2010

If you are using the debian packages, you will need to wait until later this
week for the next C Turtle release. IIRC, this stack was updated Thursday or
Friday.

The roslaunch is failing because of the package rename. If you change the
package name to 'hod', you also need to copy and edit all the launch files
that refer to 'household_objects_database'. You're much better off just
superceding the 'official' package.

HTH,
Ken