[ros-users] ROS Phase Space Drivers

Vijay Pradeep vpradeep at willowgarage.com
Mon Aug 2 23:49:58 UTC 2010

Hi Adam,

Having a more feature-full driver like the one you're describing sounds
great!  And, as a potential feature request, it would be really awesome if
you were able to support using dynamic reconfigure (
http://www.ros.org/wiki/dynamic_reconfigure).

Good luck getting the system up and running!  It sounds like you've already
made lots of great progress on the PhaseSpace side of things.

Vijay