[ros-users] roswtf issue

Tully Foote tfoote at willowgarage.com
Tue Aug 3 06:25:36 UTC 2010

Sam and Ken,
In the standard install from SVN only the core ROS packages are built.
To use the tf roswtf plugin you will need to `rosmake tf`.  To build
everything you can run `rosmake -a` but you will need to be patient.  In
general it is expected that you rosmake packages which you will be using
when using the source based install.  If it's your first time building a
package I recommend using the --rosdep-install flag to bring in required
system dependencies.

Tully