[ros-users] [PCL]: seg fault in convertCloudToArray

Dejan Pangercic dejan.pangercic at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 17:17:53 UTC 2010

Hi Radu,
our mighty Lorenz found the problem, namely, since the definition of
the  convertCloudToArray function is actually in the
src/pcl/kdtree/kdtree_flann.hpp file (so templated) not the pcl, but
the target executable (pairwise_incremental_registration) had to be
compilled with ROS_BUILD_TYPE set to "Debug". Now I have the debug
symbols and can further investigate what is actually causing the
actual seg. fault.

cheers, d.