[ros-users] A question about OpenCV

Marius Muja mariusm at willowgarage.com
Tue Aug 3 19:15:45 UTC 2010

Hi Hao,

The OpenCV source has been reorganized to have a modular structure and
the preferred way of including header files is by using the *.hpp
includes. For example instead of

#include <opencv/cxcore.h>

you should do now

#include <opencv2/core/core.hpp>

A easy way to see which header you need to include if you know the
function you are using: for example, assuming you want to display an
image using the cv::imshow function and want to know what header to
include:

roscd opencv2/opencv/include/
grep -r imshow .

Hope this helps,