[ros-users] TF_OLD data error while using scan_assembler on bag files

Hai Nguyen haidai at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 19:47:02 UTC 2010

Hi Nitin,

The TF_OLD data message, as Tully pointed out, was due to tf not being
robust to time skips the workaround is to restart the complaining
node. periodic_snapshotter doesn't really work with the provided bag
file, however, the pr2_laser_snapshotter will work fine if you record
a topic of the type pr2_msgs/LaserScannerSignal.

-Hai

On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 6:55 AM, nitinDhiman <nitinkdhiman at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Hai and Tully,
>
> I am also facing same problem. Did you got solution to this?
>
> thanks & rgds
> nitin

Hai Nguyen
CS, Robotics