[ros-users] Integrating ROS node subscriber with X-Plane plugin

Clayton Morrison clayton at cs.arizona.edu
Wed Aug 4 02:50:38 UTC 2010

Josh,

Many thanks!  After manually editing the CMakeLists.txt (and also a number of the link.txt and build.make files under CMakeFiles -- I couldn't figure out how to get my flags to propagate from CMakeLists.txt) I did manage to get rospack and rosstack to compile 32bit.  After that, rosmake --pre-clean xplane-package worked.  So far everything else seems to be working great.  Thanks for you help!

-Clay

email: clayton at cs.arizona.edu
office: 520-621-6609