[ros-users] image_geometry/pinhole_camera_model.h

Jared Marshall Glover jglov at MIT.EDU
Wed Aug 4 17:01:28 UTC 2010

Hi Brian,

(Not sure if you got my last message, but the answer to your question is
yes--rospack deps does include image_geometry.)

I tried removing CMakeCache.txt and ran rosmake again, and now it looks like
it's finding image_geometry.  But now I have a different problem:

In file included from /u/jglov/lis/bookbot/src/bookFinder.cpp:2:
/opt/ros/cturtle/stacks/vision_opencv/opencv2/opencv/include/opencv/cv.h:47:2:
warning: #warning "This is a deprecated opencv header provided for
compatibility. Please include a header from a corresponding opencv module"

In my CMakeLists.txt I have:

rosbuild_add_executable(bookFinder src/bookFinder.cpp)
include_directories(/usr/local/include/opencv)
target_link_libraries(bookFinder `pkg-config opencv --libs`)

and in bookFinder.cpp I have:

#include <iostream>
#include <cv.h>

#include <ros/ros.h>
#include <bookbot/BBox.h>
#include <image_geometry/pinhole_camera_model.h>
#include <stereo_msgs/DisparityImage.h>
#include <tf/transform_listener.h>

Is that not the right way to include opencv headers in ros?

Thanks,
Jared