[ros-users] image_geometry/pinhole_camera_model.h

Brian Gerkey gerkey at willowgarage.com
Wed Aug 4 17:15:53 UTC 2010

On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 10:01 AM, Jared Marshall Glover <jglov at mit.edu> wrote:
> (Not sure if you got my last message, but the answer to your question is
> yes--rospack deps does include image_geometry.)
>
> I tried removing CMakeCache.txt and ran rosmake again, and now it looks like
> it's finding image_geometry.

Hmm, that sounds like a bug in the way that rosbuild caches builds
flags.  That would be bad.  Can you get back into the state where the
dependencies are correct, but the build flags are wrong, perhaps by
retracing the steps you took in writing your package?  It would really
like to be able to reproduce that problem.

> In file included from /u/jglov/lis/bookbot/src/bookFinder.cpp:2:
> /opt/ros/cturtle/stacks/vision_opencv/opencv2/opencv/include/opencv/cv.h:47:2:
> warning: #warning "This is a deprecated opencv header provided for
> compatibility. Please include a header from a corresponding opencv module"

That's just a warning, so your program should still compile and run.
But you should follow its advice, and include a more specific header
from opencv, depending on which parts you're using.

	brian.