[ros-users] RViz on Windows

Josh Faust jfaust at willowgarage.com
Wed Aug 4 18:37:34 UTC 2010

Windows support is something we'd like to do but needs to start in the core
and work its way up.  The biggest hurdle to getting started is our build
system, which is currently very unix-centric and needs a lot of changes to
work on Windows.  Unfortunately, like you said, it's not a priority at the
moment.

Josh