[ros-users] image_geometry/pinhole_camera_model.h

Jared Marshall Glover jglov at MIT.EDU
Wed Aug 4 19:07:43 UTC 2010

Sorry, I forgot the last two steps:

(1) rm CMakeCache.txt
(2) remove <depend package="image_geometry"/> from manifest.xml
(3) make clean
(4) rosmake
(5) add <depend package="image_geometry"/> to manifest.xml
(6) rosmake

-Jared