[ros-users] wg-ros-pkg/trunk and ros-pkg/trunk moved to trunk_cturtle

Rosen Diankov rosen.diankov at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 12:33:28 UTC 2010

hi ken,

There are ros packages, openrave in my case, that are independent of
the ros version. It would be difficult to manage two copies of this
package for every copy of the openrave_planning stack there is....

Also, it would be simpler for me to support old ros versions by
#ifdef'ing stuff that changes rather than support two working copies.

Of course, once we do feel confident enough for official releases, we
would just have one working copy (against the current stable ros
release) and make releases of this stack for each different ros
version.

What would you recommend in this case? Please advise

thank you,
rosen,