[ros-users] gazebo joint parameters

John Hsu johnhsu at willowgarage.com
Thu Aug 5 16:30:17 UTC 2010

Hi Ugo,
Friction is not modeled in ode at this point, if it's something you need,
please file a feature request ticket
here<https://code.ros.org/trac/ros-pkg/newticket>,
and set simulator_gazebo as the component.  Modeling coulomb friction at a
joint is possible in ODE, but has not been tested.
thanks,
John