[ros-users] Scaling Markers in Rviz

David Lu!! davidvlu at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 23:29:17 UTC 2010

Sorry, I misread what the scale is supposed to do. I was seeing coordinates
for the markers really far away from any of the links, and I assumed that
they were just scaled incorrectly. It turns out that the real question is
why the planning_environment is telling me the collisions are happening 20
meters away from anything.

-David!!