[ros-users] Problem launching pr2_dashboard and friends

Ken Conley kwc at willowgarage.com
Fri Aug 6 15:50:25 UTC 2010

The cturtle setup.sh files append to your PYTHONPATH, which is
different from the boxturtle behavior, which reset your PYTHONPATH. It
sounds like we may need to figure out some fancier way of setting the
cturtle path to not result in this condition.

FYI: installing cturtle via deb should place the setup files in
/opt/ros/cturtle. The /etc/ layout is currently specific to the PR2
configuration. Your standard procedure for using it should simply be
to source the cturtle setup file instead of the boxturtle setup file.

 - Ken