[ros-users] NXT Ultrasonic sensor

Max B skinkworks42 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 11:49:27 UTC 2010

You say this happens periodically, but for me, it happens almost every time
I run nxt_ros. I have set nxt_ros to respawn in the launch file, and it just
keeps respawning. I applied the fix noted in Issue
5<http://code.google.com/p/nxt-python/issues/detail?id=5&can=1&colspec=ID%20Type%20Status%20Priority%20Owner%20Summary%20Stars>on
the nxt-python bug tracker, but it provided no help either.

From,
    Max