[ros-users] wg-ros-pkg/trunk and ros-pkg/trunk moved to trunk_cturtle

Rosen Diankov rosen.diankov at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 18:05:45 UTC 2010

Hi Ken,

Thanks for the feedback. After weighing the options, we have decided
to move openrave_planning to jsk-ros-pkg where it will have a tighter
release cycle with JSK's euslisp and planning systems.

For those of you using openrave_planning, you can now find the stack at:

https://jsk-ros-pkg.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/jsk-ros-pkg/trunk/openrave_planning

I would like to thank Willow Garage for hosting openrave_planning on
their servers for so long, it has been really great.

rosen,