[ros-users] Collisions Outside the Bounding Box (planning_environment)

David Lu!! davidvlu at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 23:30:35 UTC 2010

Also, in the screenshot attached to the ticket, the cylinders in the middle
do not collide with meshes at all (according to the algorithm). (I confirmed
this by only checking collisions between the cylinders and the meshes)

Do the colliding surfaces have to be closer to each other to be considered
collisions?

Thanks,
David!!